Search This Blog

Following via Email


Sunday, April 26, 2015

I aint no professional writer, or nothin... But I know about binge eating!! By Kimberly Evans

I know binge eating!!! I spent my life doing it. I wrote a book all about it! I want my book to change the lives of all of the woman who still do it. Here is the thing, I am not a professional writer. The book is out there, and it is readable, but it is not polished. The nice thing about self-publishing, is that I can make edits, and upload them live, onto kindle. So, that is what I am doing. I hope to upload the most up to date edits this coming week. BUT, it is still a great book. I say that because I FIXED MYSELF!!!! I was a sneak eater, a binge eater, a dieter, a calorie counter etc.......... I was so irritated with myself!!!

If this sounds like you, please read my book.


Click here, to purchase Perseverance, By Kimberly Evans.

To find me on Facebook: 
Perseverance - A guide to guilt free eating and mental wellness.

No comments: