Search This Blog

Following via Email


Sunday, April 5, 2015

A bit about my Foreword (One) writer, Laura Dowling. By Kimberly Evans, author of Perseverance.

After writing a request for a test reader on a Facebook site called Write by the Rails. I got a private message from Laura Dowling. 
Conversation started July 1, 2014: Laura wrote me this private message,
 "Am I too late to read..edit your book. I am the Creative Writing teacher......" 
And thus started a wonderful partnership of trust and sharing. She edited my entire book, marking it up, and MAILING it back to me. She did this because she was interested in the material, is a creative writing teacher, and she also has personal experience with eating disorders, having been through it with her daughter. Her daughter now is doing very well, and has her own message of hope to share with the world. Click here to see her daughter's video. On the other side.

I am forever grateful for Laura's help, guidance, and kindness. 

To purchase my book, click here. 

To Find me on Facebook:
Perseverance - A guide to guilt free eating and mental wellness.


 

 

No comments: