Search This Blog

Following via Email


Friday, April 3, 2015

Belinda Miller - faithful supporter and children's book author.

 You may remember I mentioned in my last blog update that it takes a village to write a book. Well, at least to get one to publication. Just about a year and a half ago I found a writer's site on Facebook called, Write by the Rails. I asked if it was ok that I shared some blogs about my story, and I was met with an enthusiastic yes. One person in particular quickly stood out as a supporter. Her name is Belinda Miller. As my writing went on, I had questions, and she was always available to help me as best she could. She herself is a published author and I wanted to give her a shout out!! Thank you so very much Belinda. I wish you peace, love and happiness! 

Here is a bit of information you can see on her website:

"A native New Yorker, I have been living in Virginia for 30 years. I have a wonderful husband and two very entertaining cats. In former lifetimes, I have been an elementary school, language arts/reading teacher, mortgage lending operations manager, underwriter and legal assistant. Now, in my Autumn, I can proudly say I am an “author.” I have recently had my first children’s book published in November, 2013, Phillip’s Quest, Book 1: Winterfrost. My second book, The Ragwort Chronicles, The Beginning, was published the following year – and will be re-released in May 2015. Of all my accomplishments, I am the proudest of my books!"
 To find out more about Belinda Miller's works, click here!

To find me on Facebook:
Perseverance - A guide to guilt free eating and mental wellness. 
My book - Perseverance 

No comments: