Search This Blog

Following via Email


Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Yes, so there is that. By Kimberly Evans.

Today, I was shown again, how life is not fair. It is not fair. It is not. It is not fair.

I will not feed the bad wolf, I will not! The bad wolf must be starved. The good wolf must be pet, and nurtured and loved.

I am only sharing this for comfort.

I don't pretend to have answers. I often have many questions. I am often relearning, rethinking, holding back, trying hard to empathize, and trying to be a role model. I often want to say EFF YOU!, to the world. I  don't care that my house is a mess, and that my grammar is not perfect, and that I don't have the best that money can buy. I believe in love, and kindness, and forgiveness, and  truth. I have so much truth that I have not yet shared with the world. It will happen.

 But, more often than not, I say, I love you, to the world. I love, and I trust love is the right way to go. Hate and anger will bring more of the same. Love, and trust, will bring more love, and trust. I can only control myself. I can only control how I react. I love me! I will take care of me. That will allow me to also have room to take care of you. We are ALL in this together.

Love to you. Love for you. Peace and love to, and for you!








No comments: