Search This Blog

Following via Email


Monday, May 11, 2015

I am giving away a million dollars!!!!

                                
I hope that got your attention! 

What I am actually offering, is my life's story, about how I no longer suffer from emotional eating. It is worth well over a million dollars, in my opinion, because my addiction is GONE!  If I were famous, you would want to read my book! Pretend I am! I don't actually want to be famous, I just want my life to help others!!!

My food triggers are gone!
My guilt with food is gone!
MY shame about food is gone! 



I feel AMAZING!!!!

I feel like I have this incredible secret to share with the woman who are still struggling, but because I am "nobody", and I am not a published author, people are reluctant to check it out. I can't blame them! 

But, I am somebody!!!! I am me!!! And I feel so good!!! No more depression! No more general anxiety! Really, you can read all about it.

 Click here to purchase

Facebook: Perseverance - A guide to guilt free eating and mental wellness.

No comments: