Search This Blog

Following via Email


Friday, May 8, 2015

NO MORE TRIGGERS!!!!!!!! By, Kimberly Evans.

I used to have triggers. Things, or events, or feelings, or foods, that would set me into a binging mood. Then, I would always have guilt, and shame. The cycle would go on and on and on and on...... Years of this. Super annoying!!

My triggers are gone. I can experience all of life, and I no longer have guilt or shame about any of my actions. 

I can eat a cookie, and not feel like the biggest loser in the world. 
I can try on clothes that make me look horrible, and not feel like the fattest, ugliest, worthless person in the world.
I can be with people that may make me feel uncomfortable, and not feel like something is wrong with me. 
I can eat carbs, and not have to eat the whole kitchen. 
I can sneak eat, and just realize that sometimes, that is going to be normal for me. I don't feel badly about it any more. 
I can eat "comfort food", and actually feel comforted, and happy, and joy. 

I no longer beat myself up. 
I no longer feel weak.
I no longer worry, endlessly, about my shape, and my food. 

I still am healthy, and for the most part, I enjoy being fit, and eating food that makes my body feel good. But sometimes, I just eat crap, and I ENJOY IT!!!!!! 

I never, ever, ever, ever, ever again will  say, oh, I CAN'T eat that, I am on a diet, or I am trying to lose weight. 
I will never miss another invite to lunch because I "just started this new plan".

If you want to read how I got to this very incredible part of my life. Read my book.  


Find me on Facebook:
Perseverance - A guide to guilt free eating and mental wellness.

No comments: