Search This Blog

Following via Email


Monday, July 6, 2015

How to deal with Aggressive people, and avoid being one yourself. By Kimberly Evans.

This is just such great advice!!! SUCH GREAT ADVICE!! I needed to blog about it because I wanted to save it to a safe place so I never lose it. This blog seems like a great place to me. I will reference it many times!! 
 How to deal with Aggressive people. 

 I know this is how I FEEL when someone is being aggressive. No matter what I LOOK, or SOUND like.

When someone is being aggressive, I may REACT, instead of use that methods that would help to diffuse the situation. Then, I become aggressive in response. It is a no win!


Passive aggressive is just as bad as outward aggressive.  I think living with passive aggression can kill over time. Kill the spirit and the love for each other. All forms of aggression should be unlearned.




No comments: