Search This Blog

Following via Email


Saturday, March 22, 2014

Guilt Free Eating - almost two years in now. By Kimberly Evans, author of Perseverance

 Originally written on March 22, 2014. Before my book was published, and before I had the page Perseverance.
Perseverance, by Kimberly Evans
Perseverance - A guide to guilt free eating and mental wellness.

Only one month away until my one year anniversary of guilt free EATING!!! Today I am still 13 lbs. lower than my lightest weight that I ever was when I tried my hardest to lose weight. For almost a year my weight has NOT been an issue and it has been at its lowest!
We are all in this together
14 hours ago · Edited 
I am not gonna lie - I think, well, mostly I HOPE, eventually people will realize what I have discovered is pretty awesome and will ask me how to do it. It is not in my nature to have such success and not share it - hence this page and the book. Hey, I could be wrong but it sure is working for me! I don't say this in a arrogant way. I am not bragging or full of myself!! I am excited to help other woman feel as good as I do about eating and life.


No comments: